Saturday, December 1, 2007

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to me!!

yesterday was my birthday, I had the day off so I did alot of knitting and running, two of my favorite things!
i ran 4 miles on the treadmill, the whole time I was thinking, I should be running outside, because it was so nice! and it's supposed to snow this weekend so I don't know when I'll be able to run outside again....
and I did alot of knitting, I woke up and knit for a couple hours, and then again in the afternoon after I did all my errands (went grocerie shopping for the first time in weeks!). I just feel like I'm working on so many projects at the same time that I'm not really getting much done on anything! I did get to work on Juli's present a little bit which I haven't worked on in a long time.

So I decided that for my 27th birthday I would try to take public transportation by myself for the first time! and I got a free bus ride, not cause it was my birthday, because I didn't have proper change, who knew you had to have coins to ride the bus! I couldn't get a metro-card before I got on the bus, and I thought I could use dollar bills, Oh no! you have to use coins, so the bus driver made me ask the other passengers if they had coins, no one did. so I said well what do you want me to do now? He just said, next time you ride the bus make sure you have proper change. I didn't even have to play the birthday card!

but for my birthday I went out to dinner with my friend, her husband, and her husbands parents, we went for Thai food (so good!!), I think it was a pitty invite cause my parents abandoned me!
then we went out to a Karaoke bar, I LOVE karaoke, I didn't get to sing as much as I wanted to but it was a good time, I haven't done karaoke in so long! but alot of my friends showed up, it was nice!

Ah well, another year older....

1 comment:

Valerie said...

So, did you get any gifts yet? What did you get?