Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Stash Box

So, as you will soon see, all of my birthday wishes have come true! I got a camera! so I can now post pictures of the things I've been talking about!

I thought I would Flash my Stash in this post. Well, not really flashing the stash because I didn't really take pictures of the actual yarn, but I'm flashing my crafty station.

I hear people talking about their craft "rooms" and I get so jealous because all I have is a craft "end table"! it's cool because I inherited the table from my grandfather, actually my sister talked me into taking it, but it's a really unique piece.

My craft table:


Juli's present was on here too but I had to hide it for the photo!

But it's also a Stash box!

isn't that a cool little table! and it really comes in handy in my teeny-tiny NYC apartment to have something that is multi-functional!

Other than that, nothing new going on here, still working on 4 projects at one time. I still have a project that I want to make as an x-mas present that I haven't even started yet! I don't know if she'll get it for x-mas, maybe we'll call it a wintery time present!

I've still been running, I'm doing 4 miles on the treadmill now, it's just too cold to run outside! and my friend that is inspiering me to run has been quite obsessed with her knitting, she talks about it all the time. We tried to go to a yarn shop over the weekend but it was closed :(

Ok, I'll post more pictures later!

No comments: