Saturday, December 15, 2007

I might actually finish something!

So, this weekend it's supposed snow here in NY. so I decided I would get all my errands done Saturday morning and then I would just stay in my apartment for the rest of the weekend and actually finish projects!
I think I can finish the braided scarf this weekend, all I have to do is sew it together (but who knows how long that will take!!). and I think I can finish my secret santa present, the scarf is more than half way done (I worked on it in Border's the other day waiting for my doctor's appointment!) and then the necklace should be pretty easy..
then all I have left is Juli's present, which is about half way done. And I started another present! it's a ribbed hat out of Debbie Bliss alpaca silk, I bought the yarn in August and I've been waiting to finish the braided scarf becuse I had to use the same needles!! But if that ones not done by Christmas I'm sure she won't mind, I mean, she didn't give me my birthday present unitl a week later!!
and I just remembered I promised row-counter bracelets to a couple people....

Also I was walking around Target the other day, I took the day off of work cause I had a doctor's appointment, so I decded to do some christmas shopping, cause I really hadn't done any yet, and I pretty much got it all done!!
I also came across a couple things I would have liked to buy myself but didn't:
a sporty watch- for when I'm running, hopefully I'll be able to do more outside running
an alarm clock - mine is getting old, I keep setting the time on the clock and then a day later it's 7 minutes fast!!! which is good in the morning cause I know I can snooze! but not good for knowing what time it is...

I did buy myself some yarn (artful yarns broadway) and a book (eat, pray, love) in the course of my shopping travels!

Ok, I'm gonna go do my errands before it starts snowing. And then tomorrow it's knitting, movies, and hot chocolate all day long!!
I'll be sure to post pictures of the things I finish this weekend!!

1 comment:

Julianne said...

I think my present should be top priority!!