Sunday, December 9, 2007

Weekend

I had a very busy weeekend!

On saturday I went out to my parents house
We went to agility with the dog:

And went out to dinner for my birthday

And then on Sunday I took a beading class at a local craft store!











The carft store that I took the class at was Lady Jane Craft Center, I got a gift certificate there for my birthday from the girls at work. It was a good class and I enjoyed it, I was just surprised that the cost of the beads wasn't included in the cost of the class.... but no big deal at least I didn't have to pay for both!

the store as a whole wasn't that great, I much prefer AC Moore or even Michael's, but I must say they did have a great bead section, very nice beads, precious stones, crytals....very nice. They're yarn scetion was lacking though, Red Heart and novelty yarns, left much to be desired!At least I know now, go there for beads, not yarn!

Not much more going on here, I'm building my friend base on Ravelry, and me and Val recorded a podcast the other day, we're very entertaining on this one!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

The necklace looks great! You can make me one of those for Christmas if you want :-)

Julianne said...

Nice necklace. You've got subscribers on bloglines. Just 3 so it's probably me, Val and someone else, but there's a someone else!! You're so popular!!!!)

Judith said...

The beaded necklace is wonderful! Wow! I like your little "storage" chest. You can never have too many cubby holes I've discovered!