Saturday, November 24, 2007

My First Post!

I decided it was time to make a blog, being that I'm now on a podcast (www.knitsibs.blogspot.com) maybe I'm interseting enough to have a blog too! Plus I may have gone from occasional knitter to obessive knitter in a matter of weeks.... I may have to change the name of this blog!

I don't have a camera so I can't really post pictures of the things I've made, but my birthday is coming up soon so if my family has been getting the hints I've been dropping I may be in business soon!

Ok, I just wanted to see how this thing worked, I'll post more later when I actually have something to say...

I haven't really figured out how to edit this properly either...

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Finally! Welcome to the dark side :-)

Julianne said...

WooHoo! I'm glad you're finally in blogland!