Thursday, April 24, 2008

White Wine Spritzer......

KUI
That's Knitting Under the Influence, for those of you who didn't figure it out.
My thoughts on that, since I'm doing it right now, yes people, I am a little drunk right now.
I think it's really not such a bad thing, I'm binding off my Hemlock ring blanket, and not messing up at all..... shocking I know, because I tend to mess things up while I'm sober.... just listening to podcasts, knitting, gonna watch my thursday night shows in a little while. all around a very enjoyable evening!

another note: i know this blog is called the "occasional" knitter, yea, really not occasional anymore, I've become completely obsessive!

Oh yea, one more thing:
so I had a "I'm totally blog about this" moment. I'm surprised Val hasn't blogged about it yet.
so I had a friday off from work, cause I had to work on Sunday (boo), and I took Val to the doctor, and we decided to go out to lunch after, we went to IHOP, cause it was right next to the doctor's office, and we had a waitress that was a little too excited to be working at IHOP (I really wanted to take her out for a drink, just to see what she was like in public!), and Val pulls out her socks and starts knitting in IHOP!!!! I didn't have my camera so I only got to take a pic on my phone....

No comments: