Saturday, January 5, 2008

New Years Resolutions

ok, so for my new years resolution I decided I'm gonna try to be a better person. But mostly I want to make sure that I show the people in my life who are important to me how much I appreciate them, like friends who go out their way to do things for me.
But it seems that I've already managed to get one one of my friends mad at me...... hopefully it will blow over but it seems like she's been a little weird with me since my birthday...

other than that I really need to find a man in my life (one who's not gay), I was told by one of the attending doctors at the hospital that it's now a matter "of national concern" that I find a boyfriend!! no pressure or anything!!

and this year I would like to stay catastrophe-free, I had too much happen in 2007 that I would really be ok with a completely uneventful 2008!
I'm trying to have a more positive outlook on life and not let little things stress me out so much, although that may require intesive therapy, I'm pretty sure I have some kind of anxiety disorder...

As for knitting goals:
  • knit more lace
  • learn to cable
  • knit on public (this actually goes with my personal goal of find a man, one of my friends meets men all the time when she brings her knitting places, maybe it will work for me too!)

so Happy New Year, hope its a good one!

No comments: